Luxury Resort Living in One Serendra
One Serendra is half of the Serendra condominium complex found at the center of Bonifacio Global City. First developed in the early 2000s, One Serendra and its twin development, Two Serendra, set the standard for a low-density upscale community that brings peaceful suburban living right into the heart of the city.
Serendra was conceptualized as a garden condominium development. The developer, Ayala Land Premier, envisioned a sprawling complex with a low FAR (Floor Area Ratio), leaving 65% of the total land area to landscaped grounds.
The result is an expansive urban oasis, decked with koi ponds and lush green and flowering foliage that include Nicaraguan jasmine trees, bamboo clusters, and cascading thunbergias. Amid such gracious surroundings, it’s easy to forget that you’re right in the middle of one of Manila’s busiest business districts.
A distinct feature of Serendra is The Shops of Serendra, a retail and restaurant strip that divides One Serendra and Two Serendra. The Shops at Serendra features upscale boutiques, art galleries, and various services. It is also home to some of the country's finest restaurants, offering Asian, European and Continental cuisines.
Across the street to the west of The Shops of Serendra is Bonifacio High Street, with its family-friendly parks, open spaces, and broad assortment of high-end shops and restaurants.
To the east of Serendra is Market! Market!, a popular shopping mall that features local and international brands, bazaars, fast food restaurants, and a farmer’s market that sells products from various parts of the country.
Most of the homes in One Serendra’s earlier phases have been sold and are now occupied by residents who have fostered a close-knit community over the years. Neighborhood events and socials are held regularly to celebrate holidays and special occasions.
The Serendra Condominium Corporation has been turned over to residents, giving them a larger hand at maintaining the community’s common areas and amenities, and keeping them in pristine condition.
THE RESIDENCES AT ONE SERENDRA
One Serendra is a collection of terraced low to mid-rise condominium buildings that characterize the development's earliest phases, mixed in with recently constructed high-rises.
The architectural style is patterned after the Tegel Harbor and Germany Berliner Strasse masterplans, incorporated with the indigenous features of the Philippines’ bahay-na-bato architecture. Condominium units come in one, two or three bedrooms.
The low and medium-rise residential buildings are the following:
The high-rises are:
- East Tower
- West Tower
- Garden Bridge
With the exception of Garden Bridge, all residential buildings have been fully completed and are ready for occupancy. Quite a few of the older units are available for rent or for resale.
The West Tower at One Serendra
The West Tower is One Serendra’s most recently completed development. It soars 50 floors from the ground, with luxurious units available in one to three bedrooms and two bedroom suites.
Building features include:
- A corresponding number of parking slots per unit (one bedroom = one parking slot)
- 4 high-speed elevators
- Centralized sanitary disposal system
Individual units boast the following features:
- Floor areas ranging from 66 to 86 sq.-m. for one bedroom units, 105 to 125 sq.-m. for two-bedroom units, and 212 to 394 sq.-m. for three-bedroom units
- Engineered oak plank flooring in the living and dining rooms and the bedrooms
- Granite countertops and European-grade cabinets
- Kohler and Groehe bathroom fixtures
- Walk-in closet in master’s bedroom
AMENITIES AT ONE SERENDRA
One Serendra residents enjoy exclusive privileges to the many amenities within the complex. These include:
- A dedicated spa
- Underground badminton, volleyball, and basketball courts
- Multiple swimming pools, including a children’s wading pool
- Function rooms
- Social hall
- Game room
The East and West Towers also come with their own amenities that include:
- A gym at both towers
- Lap and recreational pools in East Tower
- Meeting and banqueting facilities
- The Portico at East Tower
- The Lanai at West Tower
- Indoor Tree House at East Tower
Residents of One Serendra enjoy access to all amenities within the community, regardless of their location.
In addition to these, residents also benefit from the following services:
- Full concierge service
- Round-the-clock doorman and building security
- Dedicated mailroom and administration offices for each phase
- Exclusive laundromat services
- Building management
Schools and Hospitals Near BGC
With its central location, One Serendra is in close proximity to the many amenities in and around the BGC area. This includes topnotch healthcare facilities, led by the world-class St. Luke’s Medical Center (BGC). A number of medical and dental offices are also found in nearby commercial areas.
BGC is also home to several international and local schools, including:
- International School Manila
- British School Manila
- Manila Japanese School
- STI College Global City
- Enderun Colleges
Nearby Attractions in BGC
BGC is a shopping and restaurant haven. In addition to Bonifacio High Street, Market! Market!, and The Shops at Serendra, other shopping and dining centers around the area include:
- Burgos Circle
- The Fort Strip
- SM Aura Premier
- Mercato Centrale Food and Organic Weekend Market
- S&R Supermarket
Other attractions in BGC include:
- The Mind Museum – a world-class science and culture museum featuring hundreds of displays and interactive exhibits
- Upscale bars and clubs like Prive Luxury Club, HyvE and The Palace
- Active Fun – a play area for kids
- Parks like Terra 28th and Track 30th