Choose from an Array of Stylish Condos at Blue Sapphire Residences
It's been a while since Blue Sapphire Residences by G&W Architects was opened to the public (it launched back in 2007), but this 27-storey residential tower retains its elegance. Easily distinguishable through its glass crown and crystal design, Blue Sapphire Residences is a stylish condominium known throughout the real estate industry as a paragon of luxury and modern living. Spacious rooms, floor-to-ceiling windows, and some of the best views in Bonifacio Global City are some of the features residents enjoy.
Blue Sapphire Residences is located at 30th Street, a few minutes away from a dazzling assortment of shops, restaurants, entertainment, and nightlife options.
Condo Units and Floor Plans at Blue Sapphire Residences
Blue Sapphire Residences is known as being one of the lowest density condominiums in Bonifacio Global City, with each floor only having 8 units. Residences at Blue Sapphire are come in different configurations. Aside from the usual one- to three-bedroom offerings, Blue Sapphire Residences also has penthouse units and garden units.
Residential units at Blue Sapphire Residences are found from the third floor and up, with the first and second levels reserved for commercial use. Typical features of residential units include the following:
· Ceramic tiles for toilets and baths
· Wood laminated flooring for the hallways, kitchens, living, and dining areas
· Wall finishes for bedrooms
· Modular kitchen with laminated cabinet doors
· Stainless steel kitchen sink with mixer
· Salt-and-pepper granite countertop and 50 mm-high backsplash
· Provisions for air-conditioning units, appliances, lighting fixtures, and other utilities
Some of the penthouse units come with its own pool and jacuzzi.
Amenities at Blue Sapphire Residences
Blue Sapphire Residences is home to several recreational facilities designed to make the most out of urban living. You'll find the following amenities in the building:
· Recreational area with swimming pool, jacuzzi, and sun deck
· Roof deck with sky garden
· Well-equipped and spacious gym facility
· Shower and changing areas
Blue Sapphire Residences also has the following building features:
· A grand lobby two floors high
· Potable water supplied by the Bonifacio Water Company
· Emergency power provision in both public and private areas
· Three high speed elevators
· Pipe-in gas direct to the kitchen
· CCTV monitoring
Schools and Hospitals in BGC
Due to its location in Crescent West Park, Blue Sapphire Residences is just a stone's throw away from a world-class medical facility, St. Luke's Medical Center. Some of the best doctors and medical practitioners in Metro Manila are just a few minutes away, ready to address any of your health concerns.
Blue Sapphire Residences is also located a short drive away from a collection of reputable international schools and colleges. These academic institutions include:
· The British School Manila
· International School Manila
· Manila Japanese School
· Everest Academy
· Treston International College
BGC Attractions Near Blue Sapphire
Eat, work, play, and party the night away-- living in Blue Sapphire Residences gives you easy access to the best attractions in Bonifacio Global City.
· The Mind Museum
· Bonifacio High Street
· SM Aura Premier
· Market! Market!
· Burgos Circle
· Shops at Serendra
Scattered throughout the neighborhood are hundreds of restaurants, as well as art galleries and retail stores. BGC's streets are even made livelier through the presence of public art and murals. Come nighttime, party animals prowl the streets of BGC in search of a good time. Clubs in the area include The Palace Pool Club, Valkyrie, and Revel.